The link of ebooks: https://reurl.cc/MRk30K
[Lesson 1~5] Topic & Themes: Asking Directions/ Transportation/ Studying/ Work/ Inter-personal Relationships
【Table of contents】
〈Lesson 1 Excuse Me. How Do You Get to Shida?〉
〈Lesson 2 Take the MRT Intstead!〉
〈Lesson 3 Your Chinese Has Improved!〉
〈Lesson 4 I Work Part-time. I Teach French.〉
〈Lesson 5 Attending a Wedding Reception〉
〈Vocabulary Index Ⅰ (Chinese-English)〉
〈Vocabulary Index Ⅱ (English –Chinese)〉
This six-volume series is a comprehensive learning material that focuses on spoken language in the first three volumes and written language in the latter three volumes. Volume One aims to strengthen daily conversation and applications; Volume Two contains short essays as supplementary readings; Volume Three introduces beginning-level written language and discourse, in addition to extended dialogues. Volume Four uses discourse to solidify the learner’s written language and ability in reading authentic materials; Volumes Five and Six are arranged in topics such as society, technology, economics, politics, culture, and environment to help the learner expand their language utilisations in different domains.
Each volume includes a textbook, a student workbook, and a teacher’s manual. In addition, Volume One and Two include practices for characters.
【Level of Students】
A Course in Contemporary Chinese 《當代中文課程》 is suitable for learners of Chinese in Taiwan, as well as for high school or college level Chinese language courses overseas. Volumes One to Six cover levels A1 to C1 in the CEFR, or Novice to Superior levels in ACTFL Guidelines.
● The series adopts communicative language teaching and task-based learning to boost the learner’s
● Each lesson has learning objectives and self-evaluation to give the learner a clear record of tasks
● Lessons are authentic daily situations to help the learner learn in natural contexts.
● Lexical items and syntactic structures are presented and explained in functional, not structural,
● Syntactic, i.e. grammatical, explanation includes functions, structures, pragmatics, and drills to
guide the learner to proper usage.
● Classroom activities have specific learning objectives, activities, or tasks to help fortify learning
while having fun.
● The “Bits of Chinese Culture” section of the lesson has authentic photographs to give the learner a
deeper look at local Taiwanese culture.
● Online access provides supplementary materials for teachers & students.
A Course in Contemporary Chinese, Textbook 2-1 (2nd edition)
- Brand: MTC
- Product Code: dangdai2-1
- Availability: In Stock